Within the Professional Knowledge Award you will undertake three examinations:
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) examination, which assesses knowledge of evidence-informed teaching, learning, curriculum and assessment. Objective Structured Teaching Exercise (OSTE), which is a scenario-based examination, designed to assess knowledge of formative assessment. Written examination, which is designed to assess knowledge of effective teaching and learning strategies within the context of your subject, phase or specialism.
- Be recognised for your strong professional knowledge of teaching and learning.
- Deepen your understanding of assessment purpose, reliability, validity and bias.
- Connect research to practice as you interpret key ideas from education research into practice.
What is included?
- This unit is part of a 12-month programme, each unit has 3 months to complete
- Weekly Group Sessions
- Monthly 1:1 with QT’s Learning & Development Lead booked directly
- Dedicated Closed community hosted in the QT Community
You must be a QT Member to undertake this training programme.