Become QT Accredited
Giving you & your students peace of mind.
- QT Quality Assurance report on profile
- Customisable Profile on the QT Tutor Directory
- Highlighted as ‘QT Accredited Member’ on the directory
- Profile on the QT Tutor Directory with Social Media + Specialist Filters PLUS editable Bio, Reviews, Chat, Blog
- Branded Digital Membership Card
- Community Support available every single day
- 10% Discount to in-person Love Tutoring Festivals & Events
- 10% Discount on Live Training, Group Coaching and Qualifications
- Access to weekly Group Coaching
- Personal early access invitation to Love Tutoring Festival & Events
- Networking Opportunities throughout the year
- Valid DBS (police checks) and safeguarding training.
- Independent Tutors: Submit your DBS (police check) and safeguarding certificate
- Tutor Businesses: Submit your Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment Policies and Procedures
If you don’t have these in place, we can help you to access both.
- QT Accreditation is £218 annually
- Purchase DBS and Safeguarding training at an extra cost (if not already in place)
If you’re still not sure, email email@example.com and a member of our awesome team will get in touch.
£18.50 / month
Ready to become Accredited?
Qualified Tutor are committed to encouraging and supporting you, so you can be a Safe, Skilled and Supported tutor. Our QT Accredited Members are committed to improving outcomes for students through training, community and development.
QT Accreditation provides excellence in Responsible Tutoring. You will be showing transparency and fairness to your clients.
£18.50 / month
Qualified Tutor has provided a community for tutors to connect and collaborate with each other, alongside training and courses for them to develop their skills. I have never been more supported by my fellow tutors, or encouraged to develop both my skills in tutoring, and my business since I joined the Qualified Tutor community. Tutors need other tutors and Qualified Tutor has enabled this to happen.
Helen Osmond, Osmond Education
Julia is a visionary in the industry and has lit up a passion for tutoring that is getting more and more people talking every day. Her simple message “Tutoring is not a plan B” is being heard far and wide thanks to an army of loyal tutors that Qualified Tutor has built up through years of quality and care. The LOVE tutoring festival is the most exciting innovation in our industry for years and already established as a must-attend event of the professional tutor’s calendar. Julia is a force for good in the industry and Qualified Tutor is one of the foundations upon which our industry will professionalise.
Richard Evans, The Profs
QT have consistently impressed with their unbounded dedication to tutor development. Each tutor is treated as an individual to be nurtured and grown in the profession of tutoring. They are welcomed into a community, and helped to understand the importance of the role they are undertaking, and the professionalism with which they must do so.
Johnny Manning, Manning’s Tutors